JCRB Laboratory Animal Resource Bank at NIBIOHN
We explain here our research on and banking activity of model animals for human diseases.
- September 22, 2017: Three new strains (TH-Luc 176, TH-Luc 177, and TH-Luc 183) are now available. Please check available mice list.
- March 30, 2017: Additional 15 strains are now available.
- April 1, 2015: "National Institute of Biomedical Innovation" and "National Institute of Health and Nutrition" were merged and renamed "National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition (NIBIOHN)".
- March 19, 2013: Added available mice list and each strain information pages.
- Jan 21, 2008: Added Sequence Comparison of Gonadotropin Subunits in Laboratory Animals in "Research" section.
We have completed to remodel the Japanese version of our web pages. Now we are re-modeling the English version. Please wait for a while.